3.0 (5 July 2019)¶
This is the first major release of Indigo with over a year of active development. Upgrade to this version by installing updated dependencies and running migrations.
- FEATURE: Support images in documents
- FEATURE: Download as XML
- FEATURE: Annotations/comments on documents
- FEATURE: Download documents as ZIP archives
- FEATURE: You can now highlight lines of text in the editor and transform them into a table, using the Edit > Insert Table menu item.
- FEATURE: Edit menu with Find, Replace, Insert Table, Insert Image, etc.
- FEATURE: Presence indicators for other users editing the same document.
- FEATURE: Assignable tasks and workflows.
- FEATURE: Social/oauth login supported.
- FEATURE: Localisation support for different languages and legal traditions.
- FEATURE: Badge-based permissions system
- FEATURE: Email notifications
- FEATURE: Improved diffs in document and work version histories
- FEATURE: Batch creation of works from Google Sheets
- FEATURE: Permissions-based API access
- FEATURE: Attach publication documents to works
- FEATURE: Measure work completeness
- BREAKING: Templates for localised rendering have moved to
- BREAKING: The LIME editor has been removed.
- BREAKING: Content API for published documents is now a separate module and versioned under
- BREAKING: Some models have moved from
indigo_api, you may need to updated your references appropriately.
2.0 (6 April 2017)¶
- Upgraded to Django 1.10
- Upgraded a number of dependencies to support Django 1.10
- FEATURE: significantly improved mechanism for maintaining amended versions of documents
- FEATURE: you can now edit tables directly inline in a document
- FEATURE: quickly edit a document section without having to open it via the TOC
- FEATURE: support for newlines in tables
- FEATURE: improved document page layout
- FEATURE: pre-loaded set of publication names per country
- Assent and commencement notices are no longer H3 elements, so PDFs don’t include them in their TOCs. #28
- FIX: bug when saving an edited section
- FIX: ensure TOC urls use expression dates
- FIX: faster document saving
After upgrading to this version, you must run migrations:
python manage.py migrate
We also recommend updating the list of countries:
python manage.py update_countries_plus
- First tagged release